I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

what i wrote in class 9

After a considerably long time, I finally managed to post something about my theories and my thoughts on life in general. Well, I just found out exactly how warped my thoughts are. The lovely idiotic theory that I posted a few days ago is apparently SO confusing that Em Tiddi and Niqabi simply declined from commenting on it, and chij bachee only commented because she was on a commenting spree that week. And they all said it was too confusing to understand…. so, I guess it’s back to the drawing board, but I don’t think I really expected anyone to understand that article. Anyway, I’m sorry for confusing you… And please don’t kill me now…see if you can make anything of this! Prologue: The Creation Right down deep in the middle of the earth, there is a hollow. A hollow created by the darkest, blackest evil imaginable. A void maintained by the most powerful dark arts, the real ones that were there before any of the inferior voodoo on earth was created. There dwells Sivelra, the lowest of all creatures. The blackest character in the universe. She feeds upon vice and immorality. What she says of herself is that she was made from the very sands of Hell. But who she was before what she became, how she came to be, why she did what she did, are all unknown. No one has ever seen her. They would not have survived if they had. They would not even have died peacefully, but continue roaming the world forever, almost drowning in misery and grief, but never quite expiring, never gaining the peace of Death. And there, in the middle of the earth, she has created a space for herself. Where there is thought to be lava, her evil is there. In clouds of red smoke, she floats, creating evil, was there before the beginning of time, would be there after the end of time. A column of swirling black clouds, occasionally emitting fire-red lightening revolves slowly in the centre of Sivelra’s abode. It is here that Sivelra is creating her most evil invention ever. Half of her blackest magic has gone into creating this tornado in the middle of her dwelling. And today, the 23rd of March, the waiting has finally come to an end. For years she had been preparing this creation. Every type of sorrow and despair had gone in to it. Everything unjust, dark, everything negative had been used. All the things that make life unbearable. Unrequited love. Harsh words. Neglectment. Tears. Blood. Self-destructiveness. All the roots of all evil. And only one sole ingredient remained, which was, and had always been readily available, to be added to the column of damnation at the right time. A portion of her own damned soul. And now it really was time. Twenty-three minutes past three in the dead of the night on 23rd March. Now her pupils dilate, and the hole in the exact middle of them, which was a passage to her evil soul, begins to grow larger and larger. A thick poisonous green gas fills them, and slowly floats out into her hand. A piece of the evilest soul. The one last element. Sivelra softly breathes onto the quivering smoke held in her hand. The air she breathes is black, tainted with the wickedness inside her. The soul is added to the black clouds. The Column of Damnation, which was the name Sivelra gave it, so important it was, turned red, black and green, all the evil colours of the world, some of which are not revealed to man. The red flashes continue, growing more and more violent by the second. The dome is filled with the smoky clouds, enveloping everything but the cackling witch. Her large, luminous eyes are filled with triumph, in addition to the unholy evil ever present in them. And all at once, it clears. In Sivelra’s hand there is…. …a doll. It had no eyes, hair, mouth nose or anything. Just a body, with stumps for hands and feet. The final had taken about ten seconds, while the preceding preparation had been going on since eternity, in addition to all the other evil schemes that Sivelra devised in her evil dome. There was still time. The minute was still twenty-three minutes past three, the real witching minute. Sivelra raised the doll. It was to deteriorate the world for her, ruin every happy life. Nothing but evil would remain, the sole purpose of all those who practice the darks. She let go of the evil toy, if it could be called that. It rose up towards the ceiling of the dwelling, its iniquity parting the earth before it. It went at a tremendous speed, and at the twenty-second second of the twenty-third minute past three o’clock, it emerged in a graveyard in the area where it was to act its first destructive act on earth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Un-deciphered said...

I am not kidding when I say that I will scratch my face off if I dont get the meaning of this. The imagery, the words, the scene... ah!! Can't describe them! I guess it's so appealing to my own mentality... :S

Leiken if I dont get this in a couple of days, you'll have to explain to me what this means on my death-bed!!

And no. You don't know me. 8-|

2/09/2005 10:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Niqabi said...

errr....I really WANT to comment yaar but I DON'T UNDERSTAND the text ! Its good, its wonderful, its awesome, its intelligent writing but its beyond my understanding.


"but I don’t think I really expected anyone to understand that article."

And this article too please. Its harder than the last one.

Why didn't that S girl or whatever kill herself right in the begining? That would have been way simple to understand and comment over! I like the date though, its close to April and you should know my love for April.

okay...I'm going. I shouldn't have commented, I know. I'm spoiling the 'magical effect' of the post.

salaams.

2/10/2005 05:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Un-deciphered said...

Dear Chij,

Stop putting up people's blogs on your own.

Waalidain ko salam aur "bachon" ko pyar.

Regards,
Saad.

2/10/2005 09:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home