I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

sis gone :(

My older sis has gone to Bahawalpur along with my cousin, who is in the same batch, on her school trip. For six days, I’ll have no one to fight with, make faces at, or hold concerts with after we lay down to sleep. I was down all day because she wasn’t there…or maybe it was just because of the fact that I had to spend the whole day with yet MORE relatives…. the same group that were here till 3 am last night. And all the while she was enjoying herself with her friends…!!!!!!! I just can’t get over the unfairness of it. Here I am putting up going to one party full of those horrendous relatives as soon as I get up (is that what holidays were meant for??????), and all she’s doing is having a blast! But maybe I’m being too unfair. On the rest of my immediate family, that is. I don’t think any of my friends have ever seen that side of me when I’m extremely irritable and always on the verge of throwing a tantrum. And that’s the very side I’ve been showing to my family every morning. I get SO frustrated at the very thought of wasting another day with people that I can’t believe I’m related to, that I really don’t give my parents a chance to calm me down. I feel really bad about my tantrum this morning, I practically turned the whole house upside down because I couldn’t find the dupatta of the one suit of clothes I wanted to wear, and absolutely refused to wear any other. And my complaints must have been tough on them. So that’s y I’ve been down all day. I don’t know why I always find a reason to get depressed every day. I think it’s a kind of mental illness. I seriously need to visit a psychiatrist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home