I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

well i can see that only chij-bachee has commented on my first post....so how do i go on???? after reading that post again i get this really WEIRD feeling-how the hell do i get people to know who i am? i don't even know myself. neway....i guess i've already gotten the message thru....i'm the most sensitive, most insecure and the most inconsistent person on earth. if u read my crappy poetry u mite think that i'm too self-centred for my own good. BUT....i'm actually a very nice person. i shouldn't say this but i really care abt everyone i know, i'm not only sympathetic, i'm empathetic with other's problems. Some very close friendships that i have started solely by that person sharing his or her problems with me. it is my personal opinion that Allah has placed me on this earth solely for three reasons 1) to be an outlet for anyone who wants to vent any frustration, any problem or any baqwaas, for that matter 2)for potential phsychologists to analyse my character and firce me to analyse my so-called depression. there are certain people in the world who can never be alone with me without trying to pull me out from this wall behind which i'm hiding (however, the funny part is that i'm as yet unaware of its existence) 3) to write, write and WRITE oh shoot, i get no privacy around here. i guess a full evaluation of my obsession with writing anything and everything would have to wait until later, that is, if anybody's interested, and chij-bachee doesn't stalk off in disgust after reading my stupid posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home