I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

****ing life

It was going to happen sooner or later. I tried to get her to cool down, but she lied to me. All I can say is, I hate the way things have turned out. All I want is for everyone to be happy. No more, no less. Do I want myself to be happy? No. I’ve given that up now. I just want to tell Em that she is 100% correct…I merely wish I had that power of speech…and that much confidence. I only want to say that I didn’t have any problem, just in case you misunderstood my face or my actions in school. You mustn’t think I am so sensitive…all I care about is everyone’s happiness. It’s all one to me whether I myself am happy or not. So that’s all I can post today…I can’t do any more…. but here’s a story that my cousin wrote…it’s kind of like an Indian film, but I like it, and it was published in She…so just read it and pass over my blogging for now. A little word of warning guys, it’s very very long…about 9 pages in Word…so don’t start reading it unless you have quite a bit of time on your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home