I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I luv weekends!

The first week back at school was TERRIBLE….I’d rather not talk abt it, it’ll sound very whiny and will get really boring for anyone who reads this. Well,yes, I’m still in the hopes that someone will read this crappy thing. I did go to a few other blogs, but they were of people I ddin’t know and all of them were so old and talked abt stuff I ddin’t understand at all…so what could I do? I’m not patient when it comes to sitting on the net, or rather my mom isn’t. One hour’s all that I can comfortably get, and I already have a forum that I spend most of my time on. But blogs are getting so much attention nowadays…so many newspaper and magazine article shave been published that even my mom’s saying she wants to read blogs! Well, I’ll just have to see if she’s serious or not. And I’ll have to see what becomes of this mess I’ve created on blogspot. Well, one major problem with my family is that they wouldn’t leave me alone. If they’re going out I’ll have to go with them whether I like it or not. WHO do you think would kidnap me? I mean, I’m in the house, folks, no one’s gonna break in when they haven’t done so all those times we’ve left the house completely unattended. And I’ll be completely safe…there are those paid security guards always roaming abt at night to keep the streets safe. That’s unusual here in Pakistan, but the reason is that there’s this politician who lives across the road from my house, and he’ll of course insist on having his street protected at all costs. So is anyone liable to do any harm to me when I[‘m home alone? But no one ever listens to me, and I’m dragged off when there are a thousand poems and articles I have to finish. So Mama, if you ever come across this, please keep in mind that if my book isn’t published by the time I’m 20, it’ll all be yours and papa’s fault. Dragging me abt all night, returning at 12 pm at the earliest…it gets on my nerves so much!!!! Ok chij, here’s some more stuff for you to read…else you’ll never get off my back. I know you won’t anyway, but I don’t feel like posting anything else :)…and DON’T kill me for the bad quality of these verses, my poetry been on a steady decline for some time :( (1) There are a few things that make up my life A few words that can, and cannot Sum it up Some little feelings that are the substance of it The core and the result. There is inadequacy Bu hope in its despair A single gesture, a dismissing hand Just a token symbol Of how low I am Weeping with no reason one could ever find The laughter so mocking, alien yet divine Memories gnawing on my soul Do they take it for a bone? And that pain that’s stinging At the void inside (2) There would be that dark unholy night Above, a sliver of the moon The stars suspended in their silence And there’ll be me And you There would be the breathing sleeping trees Whispering softly with the wind The waves may crash and then draw back But time, sweet seraph Would just stand still The angels may cry or laugh at my love Mistaking you for one of them But what they think I cannot heed For excepting this, I cannot feel

1 Comments:

Blogger Niqabi said...

and mine as the artist? making cover pictures of lancaster no matter what the book is about...

1/12/2005 05:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home