I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Saturday, October 22, 2005

must i update? it seems so futile...i'm working on a short story and several poems now that the SAT's over and nuthin much can be done abt the earthquake victims now...my mom won't let me donate blood cuz i'm too young, and of course, a sensitive person like me wud only create havoc by bursting into tears if i'm allowed to go and help at any camps.... so, there's only studies for me...and as i never give them so much importance i've strated writing at top speed after a break of abt 4 months...i'm luvin it, but it's all extra-depressed because of that earthquake... i think i'll update in more detail another time....now, i dunno what to write...there's just so much i'm thinking of rite now...my online friends, my school friends, the fact that the quake caused more victims than the tsunami, or the pics i'm seeing everyday...a woman leaving a relief camp empty-handed, a small child clinging to the hand of an army officer,ppl fighting over a sack of rice....and me here absolutley absorbed in comfort and guilt. sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

This too shall pass...do not worry...and after all this, you will still find your friends and dear ones with you and you will be delighted...so, get out of this shell and give me a hug...

10/27/2005 10:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home