I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oh, my aching bones…the Ac air finally has my throat in a critical condition, and I’m coughing all day when I’m at home. The funny part is that the cough disappears when I’m in school or when I’m talking on the phone, but the worst part is that it gets worse when I try to sleep at night. So there I am, coughing like some frail old woman and feeling every bit like one, until even my muscles ache like crazy, and I can’t get any sleep! Hai….well, can’t do anything about it (although maybe if I stopped drinking Pepsi on the sly it would help)….and there’s a GREAT bit of news this week! Waj and I have finaly, finally, got around to actually talking to each other! Actually, if I were to begin from the beginning, I would say that my parents have at length seen that I am not an untrustworthy kid anymore and have bought me the best li’l cell phone in the world! But more about that later….God, I was just SO happy to talk to Waj! It seemed so weird at first; she talks just like she chats, but to actually hear her voice was awesome! You just ask her, I was not fully prepared for her call, even tho she’d miss-called several times, and I was sooooo excited I lost my breath! Although Waj shud be grateful for that, because if I hadn’t, I would have shattered her cell and mine with my ultra-piercing screams (none of you know what that’s like, thank your stars). But today, my credit’s gone : (…. I’ll have to wait until the weekend to get a card, so that’s the end of messaging and calling for this week. Just you wait joy, I’ll get you too…no one’s gonna escape from me now that I’ve got what I’ve wanted for so long….muhahahahah….i’ve been simply crazy for the last few days. AUR….guess what armaan? I saw your pics at miss ayesha’s wedding today! Actually it was the mehndi pics, and a classmate of mine had them. She was just taking them back to miss ayesha when I threw myself on my knees (no, really!) and begged her to give them to me! The prospect of seeing not only you in a lehnga but also seeing a teacher (who has always been a tomboy since I saw her 6 years ago) being an actual bride was just too much! But everyone of you cousins looked the same, so there was nothing to do but go trembling to miss ayesha and ask her to point you out to me….allah ne meherbaani ki….she took pity on me in my predicament and pointed you and hiba out….u looked great in that colour yaar! And hiba was so cute, with every one of her teeth shining out…anyway, just wanted you to know that. Oh yeah, and miss ayesha looked really good, esp. in the photosession. And lastly, plz forgive me for this unfocused, confused post, I’m in the queerest mood today, and most probably will remain so as long as I continue to grow up, live through new experiences, and be faced with unwanted studying every night! And as my SAT 2 is looming ahead, things do not seem to be looking up for my mental condition. Tally-ho!

2 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

This is what I call a wonderfully entertaining post done in by a pathetic climax...it was all going well until you had to mess it up with the study bit...

8/30/2005 10:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Gia said...

hehehehhe,i knew u would write all that..well,
even i was SOOOOOO happy abt our conversation...infact im much happier about the fact that now u know how to pronounce my name correctly...lol
anyways...it was lovely talking to u...
and SAT 2...plzzz dont remind me of that..my dad is constantly asking me to take the test..
ae allah! mera kia hoga!

8/31/2005 12:42:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home