I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hartaal over!!!!!!!!

Now that I’ve finally got a breathing space which means a weekend in A-2 without any tests or absolutely urgent assignments due Monday, I can finally sit down to write this blog update. And the first bit of news is …I’M BEING STRANGLED!!! No one ever told me the second and final year of a levels was going to be so tough!! But then, no one I ever heard of has the same combination of subjects I have either. Why does this happen to me? Why must I not only suffer, but not also have several fellow-sufferers with me, like everyone else does? There you are Niqabi, is that enuff whining for you? Actually, I kno it is gonna get much worse than the Business teacher giving us news of a test the first day of school and the Maths teacher getting more and more insane as the days go by, so I’m just counting my blessings right now….i’ve got a lot of gaps between lessons, I’ve got my own locker without anyone bothering me to share it…I can’t do this. I have to complain. I HATE THAT SCHOOL!!! You know what they just went and did? The second I got out of A-1, the second I was immersed in those pathetic studies, with only one year to go to get out of that hideous building….u kno what they HAD to, absolutely HAD to do???? They HAD to offer Psychology to those snotty bratty A-1s!!!!!! Didn’t they know I am simply crazy about psychology? That it’s my favourite subject after literature?????That I bug my cousin(who’s majoring in it) to tell me each and every disorder and mental disease that pervade mankind? Don’t they know I adore those psychology textbooks of hers? Don’t they know that the sort of psychology I love is not offered in the university I want to go to????????? What am I going to do? I just hope the A levels coordinator would let me sit in on some of the lessons, but I’m absolutely SURE they would schedule all of them to clash with my lessons. I’m just getting crazier and crazier thinking about it… Well, here’s this boring blog update, I’m sure everyone would have given up checking up on my blog, so maybe it’s safe to post this criminally typical post here…and criminal psychology is the coolest of all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

hey there...
studies studies n studies....
can u study for me too plzzz?
its not psychology..but yeah medicine...is it ok??

8/28/2005 03:28:00 AM

 
Blogger One in the crowd said...

This post does little to up my spirits on a lousy evening...

8/29/2005 06:58:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaar amnaa i love you so much yaar.

8/29/2005 07:21:00 AM

 
Blogger ATY said...

i luv u too, whoever u r....as if i dun know...

8/30/2005 10:11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home