I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

back back back

Seems like a whole other life back here…yeah, I’m back from Karachi, been here since the third actually, but the oppressing heat was just too much for me. Plus, I rarely even had time to see a computer over there; my loving cousins had, as usual, planned every minute of the day right don to the last second: the beach, boating, shopping, staying up late, and what not. The only thing I didn’t do was go online…seems a bit strange now. Anyways, those of u who were in Lahore at this time HOW DID YOU SURVIVE???!!! I mean, it’s like an oven in here. When I was about to come out of the air-conditioned airport in Lahore, this huge wave of heat came and struck me full in the face, which added even more to my depression at not being able to see my cousins for another year. Anyway, I guess it’s time to come back to reality now…life is not all about fun, I guess…and it’s not like I don’t have fun here right? I’ll go and make myself familiar with blogs again now, read a few new blogs, increase my social life in Blogistan...that’s what I was thinking of as I was on the plane on the way back home. That is, when I wasn’t trying to figure out whether the man sitting across the aisle was Inzamam-ul-Haq or not. Both my sisters were sure he was, but I still tried to get a full view of his face…of course, the biggest hint that he was was the fact that he read an Urdu digest ever second of the flight. Anyways…I’ll stop hankering on and on, or else I’ll start on every tiny detail, and it’s only interesting to me, so bye for now…and I’ll be c checking out everyone’s blogs now…tut…mein to peechay reh gayi yaaarrr L

3 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

aahh...i had just written a comment on ur stale post this evening about ur absence...and here u r...

8/06/2005 08:31:00 AM

 
Blogger One in the crowd said...

hey...for once, u seem to have missed the meaning of my post...in the soldier post...very unlike u...

8/06/2005 08:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Gia said...

heyyy...good to have you back...
missed u, anyways..u were in karachi..and u didnt even bother to meet me !*sigh*
i seriously felt like jumping off the habib bank plaza..but postponed the plan.
oh well...keep smiling
luv ya!

8/06/2005 11:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home