I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Monday, June 20, 2005

so...the exams r over but still have abt 3 days of extra classes to go...idiot school, idiot administration, idiot teachers...but still, it's not so bad, it's not so bad... i am posting for no other and no better reason than the fact that this idiot blog is in dire need of updating...i'm still crying abt my last exam in here *shudder* so what have i done in these five days of holidays...quite a lot, but it doesn't seem like much, cuz i've lazed around a lot too...just painting my sister'r room(just one wall), and reading and writing and what not... aaannnddd this heeeeaaaatttt!!!!!!!!!! is it really worse in karachi beause u can't sweat, or better because of the wind? yaar waj batao...i have to come prepared. ohhh...i have to go to karachi too...i get exhausted just thinking about it...two weddings to attend....a dozen kids to clamber all over u...two male cousins who have grown even weirder than they were last year....and cousins my own age trying to get a moment for themelves....why do ppl give u such ajeeb looks when u heave a looooonnngggg sigh?? have to sign off now...mommy dearest coming for my daily session abt religon, ethics and keeping my temper.(yes, at this time) this is ATY, signing off

5 Comments:

Blogger Awais said...

sorry i havent got enuf ppl to comment neither am i that famous so i decided to close the blog down but thanks for visiting my blog

6/20/2005 11:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Gia said...

You sure u really wanna come to karachi???
remember when ur here...just drink loadsa water...lest u get dehydrated....*GARMI* is at its best..so khoob maza lootna is HEAT ka...

6/21/2005 11:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Niqabi said...

aww you're goin to Karachi, I SO sympathy with you. It woulda been better if you'd chosen to go to Changla Galli instead!


This heat is KILLING me!! And this is hardly surprising considerin the fact that it has already caused 375 deaths in south east asia.

Well insha'Allah, Allah will reward me and you too...

You painted your sis's bedroom wall! Allah u akbar, how much I envy you! I've been TRYING to convince my mum since the start of June that I am capable of paintin a wall but she just doesn't agree. Now you're a shining example that I'll quote.

Anyway

Take care,
luvya

Jazakallah again for the diary you gave me. Its one of my most prized possesions.

-salaams

6/24/2005 08:55:00 AM

 
Blogger One in the crowd said...

wonderful...so say ur prayers coz i m back in action...and for your information i am in trivandrum, my new home at least for the time being...u never know...i mite just pack my bags and leave just because i found a fly in my glass

6/24/2005 11:18:00 PM

 
Blogger ATY said...

lolzz....now i kno y i luv blogging...
yaar niqabi u finally commented...u kno that frame and that clock r two of my most prized possessions too...im glad u like my present
waji kya krooooonnnn....i'm going crazy just thinking abt it
blah blah blogger i dun care where u r as long as u update...ur surroundings are too unpredictable for me to worry abt ur safety so long

6/26/2005 05:39:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home