I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Have you ever had the feeling hat there’s just a bit too much to do, too much to think about in life? Makes me think about those two lines in the lion king song: ‘There is more to be seen Than can ever be seen More to do Than can ever be done…’ So after the SAT, I had to catch up on studies, in which I was sadly lagging behind (a B on a business test, imagine that!)…and these fasts make every day so full…I get home, you sleep until 4:30, then you get up to help with iftari, then you laze around, feeling too full to do anything but go to sleep again…when do I have the time to sit down and write blog posts?I have enuff trouble keeping up w/ my poetry… And if I do write, what do I write about? The people fighting over sacks of rice and that old woman walking away empty-handed from a relief camp? The people suffering but only real to me in the pictures? Or shall I write about how poetry is coming out of my pen 24/7 since the SAT finished? Or about how the earthquake was predicted again, first on the 27th, then on the 28th, and now on the 31st? Or how only two fixed people are online whenever I come here?Maybe I dun wanna write anything at all…at the moment…the last ten days of Ramzan are fleeting by….and it is these 10 days which move a Muslim from hell to heaven…so I think I’ll remember my Allah and remember poetry another time…I think I’m in hell rite now…must do sumthing abt it…until then...tc all of you…

5 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

yeah...every1 is busy these days...gone are the good ol' days when I could leisurely surf around everybody's blogs for an hour...me getting nostalgic...*sob* *sniff*...well, that's how *clears his throat* life is...can't help it...

10/27/2005 07:04:00 AM

 
Blogger One in the crowd said...

see this is what i was talking about...it's been donkey's years since this post was put up and not one jerk has come forward to post his or her comment...i condemn you all to rot with a ramshackled pc without any internet connection till you forget how to spell 'internet'...aty, i m with u...i will come here n keep posting my comments till ur blog exists...i promise to keep ur blog kicking for my life...("now u can kiss the bride?????" no silly, this is not a wedding vow...i m just talking about a blog)

10/29/2005 08:53:00 AM

 
Blogger ATY said...

aww...my one joy and hope in blogistan...maybe if it weren't 4 u i'd be forsced to leave blogging out of sheer boredom and disillusion...but u're here, so my bloggie's safe. luv ya

10/31/2005 05:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Gia said...

How can u forget me aty???*sniff sniff*
can i get a hug?? im sad :p

10/31/2005 10:09:00 AM

 
Blogger ATY said...

*BIG GRAND HUG* there ya go, ya big loser! how dyu think i can ever forget u? my darling sweetie baby...bas tumahri aik burai yeh hai keh tum parhti bohat ho...n u dun comment as regularly as joy does...i was very grateful to him for these 2 comments...

11/01/2005 07:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home