I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Saturday, March 12, 2005

12th march

i know u're hurting me, even if u say u're not trying...u lie, u decieve and even thought u know how u've just SLASHED my heart, u'll never apologize...why wud u? u dun feel the need to...i'm just here to love u, i'm not supposed to feel anything, am i? i post this thing here and it's gonna confuse everyone, and i can't care anymore. i'm not myself now. i've changed...not for the better nor for the worse...just changed. I have. Me. Me. Me. yes, i've changed, and i can't change back. but i still love... i hate this word 'I'...but it keeps croppping up. i'm starting my life over again...but left-over remains are sometimes useful too..so i don't think anyone will notce the change until it finally hits them...one day when they're long dead for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Niqabi said...

O dear gawd...

3/13/2005 04:46:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y u write such thing that make people upset? who u say this 2 when u not even mention the name and then u go to tell him that u dont like him. who slash u, you shd go and beat him up. i say u stop being this writing and u start hiting people when they hurt u. dont make these kind of blog post or if u do, mention name pls.

3/13/2005 07:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home