I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

forget everything

If you want to cry, weep tears for sheer joy. Cry in gratitude, cry tears of happiness. Cry for every blessing that has been evoked on your head since your first breath. Cry for the love that will always be in certain people’s hearts for you no matter what you do or say. Weep thankful tears for your laughter, your speech, your mind, and your thoughts; for every minuscule blood cell in you is a blessing. Weep, for there is life, and life is yours, and you are you, weep, in the ecstasy of your being. I don’t care if no one understands this; it’s something, some part of my life that no one knows abt here, it not even that private, but I dun really care to explain it.

1 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

I always think I should be like this, but such things are best left to literature...from whatever I could understand, it is just like what I want to be...

5/06/2005 03:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home