I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Friday, April 29, 2005

Life is so irritating!!! I’m sure I’ll develop an ulcer from all the tension and irritation I’ve felt throughout this week…the irritation of teachers assigning homework and not taking it, of asking us to write down our comments on their style of teaching and then forgetting to take the papers…the irritation of the scorching heat after heavy rains just the day before, the dust flying everywhere, of having to study all the time, and of my sister (the older one) calling me a monkey if I ate a banana. Sometimes it’s just too much…I can’t come online, can’t write, can’t chat, can’t read, can’t watch movies, can’t hang out…. I’M TRAPPED!!!!!! It seems as if my mind is too weak even for me to complain properly…I can only grumble abt everything. I’ve started at least two dozen poems since I began to study for my SAT test (which is next week), and I can’t finish them because my conscience won’t allow me to…I did write a couple of haiku poems and one li’l verse, but these are unfortunately not so dear to me now as they were…and ALL because this idiot girl sitting next to me in Economics class read it today! Why, why, why? She wasn’t even a gud friend of mine, what right did SHE have to read my private stuff even when I was obviously trying to turn away from her, she leaned over my shoulder and secretly read it all…. and why am I so nice I couldn’t blow up at her in front of everyone? *grumble*

3 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

i remember once my class was given the liberty of telling our marketing prof what we felt about her...we were supposed to write anonymously on chits...the comments that followed ranged from 'u r a bitch' to 'would appreciate if u could handle your saree pallu better'...lol...the prof broke down in the class...

4/30/2005 02:56:00 AM

 
Blogger ATY said...

awww...sho shweet of u chij and evil guava...but i HAVE to neglect poetry...majboori hai
lol blah blah blogger...may i ask which one u wrote?

5/01/2005 10:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Niqabi said...

In times like these, death is our awnly escape my dear.

I'm being painfully honest but thats...honesty. Strikes you so hard, you die instantly.


hahahahhaha



I LIKE TO MAKE CRAPPY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!

5/01/2005 10:28:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home