I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hey, guess what! I hate my family! Guess what else? I loathe my family. And my innermost secret that I have never, ever revealed upto now… I despise, scorn, spurn, deride, am disdainful of, detest, can’t stand, can’t bear, abhor, abominate, am disgusted by, repulsed by my whole darned family!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t want them to die. Nor do I want myself to die. But I sure would love to get away from them somehow, somewhere, for a long long time… It’s been too much-I wish I lived in America where a girl could live all alone if she could support herself. Or at least get some privacy. I am constantly getting picked on, constantly ignored (when they aren’t in the mood to pick on me), and constantly repulsed by everyone in this thing one calls a family. And to top it all off, my mother says I’m a spoilt brat! Thank you so very much! I study hard all day so I can achieve respectable grades, almost never go out with friends, I don’t even have the computer in my own room, I wasn’t allowed to go on the trip to India, I clean up after my little sister, never bug anyone to go outside to eat…but I’m a spoilt brat! I am her middle child, and middle children are the ones most ignored, most misunderstood, and the most likely to go into depression from their teen to their old age. It’s time someone thought about it. The way they keep hankering after me to let them read my blog, one would think that they were the closest people to me on earth. But regretfully, they’re not. They’re the most anti-privacy, unfair, unreasonable people God has ever created! It’s them who make me feel so low; I never thought I’d write anything like this for my blog, but somehow, they’ve been at my case for so long…I really don’t give a hoot about anything.

3 Comments:

Blogger Un-deciphered said...

plz reconsider.

3/29/2005 09:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Maha said...

Family issues...
I know for a fact that there are certain issues in each family-some as major as yours and some not so big.
I have diaries filled of why I hate my sisters and my family and I have written down sooo much stuff my sisters have said to me during fights, that I have lost count of 'em now!
I know what its like to hate your family, but don't stress over it too much. Them calling you a spoilt brat does NOT make you one...mine calling me trash off a TV show didn't make me trash though i felt like it...
It's not only the middle child-it's the child they can easily get. I'm sorry it's you in your family-it was me for the longest time...still is when my fam is together!
Don't worry-I'll pray for you and you pray for yourself and I promise it helps:)...this is experience talking..
Ignore your fam and they might just become normal; and if they don't, it's their loss, not yours!

3/30/2005 05:13:00 AM

 
Blogger ATY said...

*sigh*
thanks guys...those comments really meant a lot to me.
un-deciphered: so glad to c u're back again, and i'll let u kno that i change from time to time, so this hate, as many others before it, is short-lived.

Em tiddi: waht i said abt middle children was according to statistics, scientific research has proved this theory.
awww...thanks so much for praying yaar..i'll pray 4 u too

chij: gee, i'll tough it out, but soemtimes my sis is really mean...she once read my diary and told everyone abt it!and helllooo!!! my mom still stares over my shoulder when i'm chatting!
but well, i still chat with whoever i want...so where does that leave us.
i keep my url safe by not telling anyone what it is! and everyone but me still uses sol(God knows y)so they can't go on any blog at all...and anyway, none of them have the patience to read long posts like that, though they say they want to....n i dun let them because things like these are written here :(

3/30/2005 10:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home