I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I have never been so non-serious abt studies in my whole life; even with all the assignments and tests piling up, not to mention the SAT 1 test looming up in may, I’m as chill as if it’s only the beginning of the term and we still have to get our o level results….*sigh*…those were the days… I’m basically just slacking off, delaying assignments till the last day, studying for tests at school but not at home, forgetting homework and what not. But I must admit I’m a lucky person; no teacher minds an assignment which is a bit late, if it’s only once or twice, plus I keep within the limits…but I don’t think I can afford to be lazy any longer. I’m reminded of homework abt a day before it’s due (ironically, by ppl who are seeking help with it), but I know what luck is like-you never push it. But I HATE studying!!! It was ok in o levels, there was abt one assignment per week at the most, and the teachers were prudent enough to give one task at a time….i guess I’ve been spoilt. A levels is nothing like the ordinary stuff…it’s too different. Four subjects are so much more than the nine I had in o levels…and I’m swamped with so much work I simply stop caring abt it…well, all I can do now is wait for the panic attacks to hit me…I really don’t think anything else can motivate me to study :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Maha said...

And I thought it was just me!!!
School is killing me!!! Four subjects, too much work and WAY too much stress!!
If only there was an easy way out of it all...i just DON'T want to study and the damned stress ai't killing me!
Thank God i've done a LITTLE work today-but that doesn't make it better...i HATE school and assignments and tests..
yea, to sum it up I hate life-shoot me:)

*GOOD LUCK though*

4/22/2005 06:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Niqabi said...

Even'I' got into a levels, thats no big deal!

4/22/2005 11:57:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merely getting into the a levels isn't motivating at all.

4/22/2005 12:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home