I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

i have this problem...it's really deep-rooted...i cannot, i simply CANNOT express my emotions, especially when its expected of me. nobody can ever know HOW excited i am to FINALLY be 17...and the problem is, i can't even begin to show them! i'm so happy rite now that i could just run up and downthe house hooting with joy...but no! i'm sitting quietly, letting my parents and sisters watch the test match...and i've been sitting calmly all day...i just don't care, but i do...can't explain... all i did today was invite exactly one frnd over...i wanted to invite my group but one of them had her SAT on saturday and cudn't come, the others just refused to come on a SUNDAY...so i cursed them all and brought good ol' nackie to my place so we cud have a gud loooonnnggg talk which we dun usually have. See, we hav different groups of freinds, so we're only in contact thru visits, the occasional outing, and long, long phone calls...its a bit complicated, but we're still very close... now when i signed in, only waj was online (out of the ppl i actually deem worthy of chatting to), and she kept deserting me...i'll never forgive u for this now *angry look*...neways, the calls just kept coming and coming, and both the landlines are ringing again, so i think i'd better go...thanks again to all who remembered my bday and wished me...i love u all! *loads of huggies*

4 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

Plz forgive me....sholllieeeeee!!!!
My princess...
i'll neva do it again...promishhhhh!!
???

1/22/2006 08:18:00 AM

 
Blogger One in the crowd said...

So you're finally seventeen...wow...whatever that means...but here is wishing you many more fundoo years ahead...whenever we meet, we will celebrate all the pending birthdays together...

1/23/2006 02:04:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweety!

hope u had the best time ever. ur present will be in by next monday inshallah! sorry abt the SAT, I havent been outta the house for a while.

hope the next year brings for u all the nice things uve ever wished for. *huggies*

1/23/2006 11:17:00 AM

 
Blogger ATY said...

my sweet jaanu friends...i just love u all...

1/24/2006 07:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home