I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

it's not as if anything is going wrong--new friends have been made, reasonable grades have been achieved, social life pretty good, but there's something that's been eating at me. I can't seem to write anymore. Not anything, even a blog post is left unfinished because I simply can't talk about anything, no matter how important it is to me. I used to love writing so much, but now, whenever I get some time to myself, i can't...just can't do it. There was a time when every single one of my emotions sparked a line, or a word, that was the beginning of so many poems. Sure, a lot of crap was there as well, but it was an outlet, something that made me feel as if i was one step closer to a writing career. Now i can't. I doubt if i could ever have been counted as a writer, but i liked to think of myself as one, at least in the future. Now i'm...nothing. I do everything but my so-called 'passion'. It's as if i just don't feel that much anymore, even though i'm thinking a lot, but i cannot get it down. I need a break from living...

1 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

Don't think about it too much. Think about everything but don't think about writing or not writing. See where you land up. Time constraints is something we all face and have to live with. Don't worry, you'll learn to work your way around it.

12/30/2006 02:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home