I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

uhh...today...today...is not going to be a good day. I can feel it in my bones. Today i am going to feel totally uncomfortable during the whole day because of my too-thick jacket and too-thin clothes, meaning i çan either swelter it out in the hot classrooms or freeze. Today, I will see just how badly i did on my Philosophy term test. Today, everyone will be too busy to come online. Today, the one class I have will be without any of my old friends. I will stay late after i'm free because i have to go see an instructor about some missed lectures. The instructor is so sweet she stifles me, and would probably take two hours over a 100 minute lecture. The super store and the khoka will neevr open until and unless i am safely in class. One of the coffee machines in the PDC will remain out of order, and I will never figure out how to operate the other one. The flowers arranged everywhere for the convocation tomorrow will stifle me wherever i go. The lights would be too bright, getting into my eyes and making me look like a yellow zombie with two huge black eyes. I will not be able to speak up in lectures. I will not be able to impress anyone, let alone a teacher. I feel compleetly dumb, mute, and thick...it's like i've lost the ability to think like an intelligent person...if i ever had that ability. ahhh...typing it all out has made me feel so much better. Not that the day looks any different, but the prospect of it ending is something to look forward to. I HATE MONDAYS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun post...I so love this but I am feeling pretty good today in spite of it being a Monday...

One more thing, I want to get back to a campus...

Ullas

12/17/2006 10:26:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, mondays can sometimes do that to you. Well mondays bhee nahi, any day for that matter can do that to u. But thank God it's jst a day and a day passes quickly :) hand in there, even if its longer than a day, I know you'll get thru it :)

12/19/2006 03:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home