I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Been tagged by Chij, so my problem of having nothing interesting to blog abt is solved...bless you!! Seven Things I want to do in life: 1) Be a good Muslim 2) Be a successful writer, if only in my own eyes 3) Travel the world 4) Get as much knowledge and wisdom as I can 5) Get over my shyness once and for all 6) Save someone's life 7) Get good grades, but never at the expense of health or happiness Seven Things I can do: 1) Make wonderful tea 2) get even strangers to laugh and feel comfortable around me. 3) write weird things that I love anyway 4) Get on with life, no matter what happens 5) Forgive-just that. 6) Be rational 7) Talk to anyone about anything, or make ppl talk to me...maybe that's just a repetition of the second point...?? Seven Things I can’t do: 1) Smile without feeling conscious 2) Drive 3) Cook 4) Be a slave to anyone or anything 5) Hide my feelings about someone else 6) Forget someone's lack of thought 7) Tell any one person, no matter how close he/she is, everything about myself Seven things I say the most: 1) Khapp 2) Blogging/blog/blogger. 3) Allah! 4) uh...excuse me? 5) Bhaoo! 6) Chill/relax/it'll be ok 7) Aw, crap! Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex: 1) Sense of humour 2) Intelligence 3) Easy, laid-back manner 4) Sincerity 5) Respect for women, elderly ppl, and ppl of other religons 6) Attractive smile, if nothing else 7) Height Seven Celebrity Crushes: Any crushes that i might hav had have been extremely embarassing and are better left untold... People I tag: Who else? 1) Ullas 2) Waj

2 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

what does khapp mean?




P.S: this post is very interesting.. :)

12/16/2006 11:48:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it cute the way we have built this little blog circle...lol...we are the readers, we are the authors, we are the critics...awesome fun!

Ullas

12/17/2006 10:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home