I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Friday, July 21, 2006

so my sister's wandering about with both her contacts and her glasses on...i'm moaning about having to carry the laptop with me on the plane...and my lil sister is too excited to do anything but dance around the house. Poor thing...she doesn't have any kids of her own age in Lahore, and thousands of them in Karachi-so this time of the year is the best part of her life. Lately, she's taken to shouting "I AM ZIDANNNNEE!!" and punching her head into my stomach (her head only reaches that far up) at frequent intervals. what a nice, peaceful life i lead... well, i'm going soon...and i'm dead scared that my mom won't give me permission to met my online friends...this doubt keeps me up at night, gives me tension headaches, and won't let me conecntrate on anything. She has this complex of girls not going out alone, especially in a city in which they don't live in. What's the problem, man? I'm going nuts just thinkin about it--it's just so unfair...i've asked all my friends to pray for this meeting, but so many things don't happen which everyone has been praying for...i'm just scraed...that's all.

3 Comments:

Blogger One in the crowd said...

Can I have your sister on loan for a while...you can keep my elder bro till then? He will really treat u good and I will dote on ur sis...hope the meeting happens

While on Zidane, show this to your sis

http://www.hatematerazzi.com/games/zidane_game_1.html

7/21/2006 09:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Gia said...

lol @ your sis...

well..dont think that much..if that meeting happens its good..if not..its better..lol
Its just i dont wanna scare u..haha

Have a blast in Karachi!!!

7/24/2006 02:29:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh so the zidane-fever is the rage there as well? hope all is well, have fuuuun in karachi!

-fatima

7/31/2006 09:50:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home