I'm climbing a spiral staircase and not hoping to turn again...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm bored, I'm depressed n i'm pretty cool abt it. Writing poetry or stories? nahhh... Doing something useful for the welfare of society? As IF. Blogging? well, at least i got around to that. I'm reading like crazy now...nething i can get my hands on. I LOVE this book that my sis borrowed for me from her university libarary cuz i told her i loved Saki...it's so cool i even read the introduction. Aaandd...i have discovered that i can read several books at a time without losing the thread of the story or my concentration on it. As i have a bad habit of misplacing everything (most notably my books n my glasses) this ability comes in very handy. Don't get me wrong, i'm a very responsible person, just not with my own stuff. So, one trashy novel, one good novel but by an unknown writer and the great Saki are`all mixed up in my life. I also finished a kiddie book in abt 2 minutes..Mary Poppins...just lemme tell u this...the movie is waayyy better...i cud watch it netime, newhere. Howver,noori has to return the Saki book in 2 weeks...so i guess i'd better stop blogging when there are only 2 ppl to read it and only one to comment on it...and go make tea, get something to eat...and read. What an active life...i love myself

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

I Love u too..lol
well..u surely are my soulmate..(courtesy ur irresponsibility towards urself)
love ya

7/17/2006 07:01:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home